Thank you for registering for the Pharmacists Education on CBD & Cannabinoids Symposium. You will be receiving an email confirmation shortly.
The conference will feature a speaker panel discussion on Saturday afternoon. Attendees are invited to submit questions to the panel; this link will also be included in your confirmation email.
Be Prepared Before the Symposium Starts
Review our tips for attendees and avoid technical issues by testing Zoom on your device prior to the day of the event.
During the Event: Tips for Attendees
- Sound and visuals: When you join the event, you may see the slides but will not hear audio until start time. Most of our webinars do not display the speaker, only the slides.
- Audio issues: If you have audio issues, please check your Zoom audio settings and your computer speakers.
- Find the Q&A box: This is how you will submit content-related questions for the presenter.
- Accessing the presentation materials and CE evaluation: The Pharmacists Education on CBD & Cannabinoids Symposium uses an online virtual event platform to give participants access to presentation materials and to complete CE evaluations. Information on accessing the virtual event platform will be emailed to registered participants approximately 7-10 days prior to the symposium.
Testing Zoom and Joining a Session
- Test your Zoom connectivity:
- Click the link to join a test Zoom session prior to the day of the webinar: https://zoom.us/test
- Read these instructions from Zoom on how to join a CE Session (called “webinar” by Zoom) as an attendee.
- After you register for the webinar, you will receive a confirmation email. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see this email in your inbox.
- Please join the webinar 5-10 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running Zoom.
PC, Mac, and Linux.
iOS and Android.
Pharmacists Public Health Initiatives (PPHI) CONFERENCE POLICIES
ELECTRONIC MATERIAL DELIVERY: Presentation materials will be available to conference attendees via an emailed link beginning 10-14 days prior to the first day of conference. Conference attendees may download the materials to an electronic device or make a printed copy for their own use.
CONFERENCE RECORDING: The Pharmacists Education on CBD & Cannabinoids Symposium will be recorded and the recording is kept online on the PPHI website as long as considered appropriate to serve the overall information and training purpose for the general public.
By registering and logging on to the Pharmacists Education on CBD & Cannabinoids Symposium, the participant agrees to the following: any communication or information transmitted by the participant during the event, such as name and questions asked or comments shared, are available to the webinar audience and are also recorded for PPHI’s further promotion and information purposes.
ENROLLMENT POLICY: The mission of Pharmacists Public Health Initiatives (PPHI) is Supporting Pharmacists in Providing Services Designed to Improve Public Health. Attendance at PPHI Conferences is not limited to members of PPHI, however, participants must meet one of the following criteria: own their own pharmacy; work for an independent community pharmacist as an associate; or work in a hospital, academia or a pharmacy-related association. Participants registering as student pharmacist must be currently enrolled in an accredited school of pharmacy and be able to provide proof of status and class spaces may be limited.
CANCELLATION POLICY: 30+ days before event – Full Refund; 29-14 days before event – 50% Refund; 13-1 days before event – No Refund. Conferences are subject to cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control.